Sunday, April 18, 2010

As April goes by...

I haven't been posting a lot and I actually have a few things to put up.

In the next few days, I'll be writing about food I received from Avian Organics as well as a toy order from Les Jouets Rosie.

I've also contacted HealthGene for some cards to allow me to collect blood samples to do DNA sexing for Piper, Zuri and Petey. I received the cards earlier this week and manage to collect blood (by clipping a toenail a bit short) from Piper and Zuri this afternoon (with some help from the Boy) and had someone at tonight's parrot club meeting take blood from Petey; I don't want her to see me as the bad guy here and value keeping my hands intact too much to pursue this endeavor which I know would have ended up with me being the one to bleed...

Talking of parrot club meeting, I took a few pictures and I might share them in the next few days as well. We'll see how busy I am.

No comments: