Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Some goodies I bought at the CPC

Here are a few of the goodies I brought back from the CPC.

These are made by the owners of Birds-n-stuff. I had bought some last year and they were a raging success so I knew I had to get more. An absolute favorite with my guys - it's a long birdie bagel filled with all sorts of goodies and they are very reasonably priced.



The following was the "hot item" of the year (I find there is always one item that is particularly popular each year). Unfortunately, only one of the vendors had any and he had only one of each size (small - medium - large). This is the small - I had wanted the medium for my mom but it was already sold...very early Saturday morning.



These aren't toys but I just love them. (Fridge) magnets. I got one for each parrot species I own and while I know that the female Red-bellied looks different enough from the male to warrant her own magnet - I'm not sure the person who made them ever made one of those...They were from Tickle Tickle Designs.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

awesome!! i love that 2nd one best!! i bought a bunch of birdie bagels this morning online, very cool to see they way they did that with the toys inside. And the magnets are too cute :)