Saturday, December 4, 2010

1/2 of my Sidewalk Sale bounty!

Earlier this week I finally got hold of two thirds of my Sidewalk Sale bounty - more specifically the stuff I had ordered from Mother Pluckin' Bird Toys (MPBT) and from California Bird Nerds (CABirdNerds). I still have to receive wood coins from Pet Products by Nature and a few custom toys from Things for Wings.

I've ordered from MPBT before. This time around, I just kept it to different wood refill kits. The mini maze munchers are already well loved!



This was the first time I've ordered with CABirdNerds however.
I went crazy and ordered A LOT of beads. The big bag has 1000 beads in it....



I've already started making some foot toys with the beads. The MPBT blocks will mostly be used on their corkscrew skewers or given as is in their foraging bowls.

No comments: