Friday, December 24, 2010

From 6 to 8 - Days 11, 12, 13 & 14

I'm getting worse at these updates!

Nothing really to report. I wasn't feeling really good this week so we didn't take too many extra chances with incorporating Itsy and Nemo with my flock.

Yesterday, we did have both out in the living room after the others went in. Nemo was on me and Itsy chose to go on one of the atoms. Then, quite suddenly, Nemo flew to the atom and I ran behind him to intervene in the impending attack - because it was clearly his intention. I managed to separate them before they got at each other. The moment Nemo had landed Itsy had gotten herself in fighting mode as well - trust me, a puffed up Meyer's who is ready to lunge is not a pretty sight. Anyways, after this they went in their cages as well and were covered for the night.

I will be off work for the few days, in fact, my parents should be coming back on my last day off and therefore I'll probably be able to bring Itsy and Nemo back home on that day - as long as my parents are able to leave when they should.

No comments: