Saturday, January 15, 2011

Peek-a-boo!

Pixel is a chatty one this morning!

Normally, she let's out her "peek-a-boo"s when she's in need of attention - as being in her cage or being in the birdroom while everyone else is in the living room. She also, as she did this morning, uses it with me (who starts varies from day to day) while her cage is still covered in the morning on the week-ends, and will keep saying it until she's uncovered (but normally waits for me to reply with a peek-a-boo before she lets out another). It's a fun game and I absolutely find her endearing during these moments and don't think I'll ever get tired of hearing her say peek-a-boo (it's too cute!)

Well, this morning she kept on saying it every so often even once she was out of her cage and in the living room with me and the other birds.

I really wouldn't mind if the others picked it up :)

No comments: