Friday, March 11, 2011

Healthy Bird order

Last week-end Healthy Bird had a sale going on where shipping was of a flat rate of $8.00 if you ordered for $50 and more of stuff and it was under 25lbs. So my mom and I joined in together on the order.

Since I needed some Grapefruit Seed Extract (GSE), I took a look and found some there. I also ordered a few more things, including two grapevine perches, one cotton perch (made by Mother Pluckin' Bird Toys), a one quart stainless steel bucket and a tub of "Just Tomatoes" fruit munchies (aka freeze dried fruit).



The rope is on the large size for my current birds and it will be going in my extra cage, which I have slowly started to furnish. The one quart bucket will also go to Joey, who currently has a two quart bucket and which appears to be too large for him and the larger bucket will end up in the bigger cage as well.

No comments: