Saturday, May 21, 2011

And yet another T4W order

Yes, another Things for Wings order. This arrived earlier this month but I just took very long to take pictures. I think these were ordered when there was the buy 4 of the same, get one free sale.

Mind you, where orders at T4W are concerned for me, this is a rather small one.

What did I get.

Wood. More willow and cottonwood coins since my sting at making homemade toys had depleted my stock quite a bit.



I also got a few colorful dowels with holes in them to use as toy bases (like the rolling pins featured in the homemade toys post) as well as a few butterfly leather toy bases.



Finally, I got a few feet of slim paper rope to see how I like it for making toys and received 4 complementary 6" ocotillo perches to use as the base for a swing (Thanks Danita!).


T4W is currently having a 15% off everything but bulk items. It's a great time to shop!

No comments: