Monday, May 2, 2011

It's Zuri's hatchday!



Zuri turns 4 today!

It's hard to believe that I've already had him for a little over 2 years or so. When I first got him, he was just shy of turning 2.

He is the one bird here who plays the most when out of his cage. It's always play, play, play! He loves foraging. And if I were to seriously think of trick training one of my guys, he's probably be the best candidate, although he would have to work on waiting for a specific cue (I due tend to make him turn around before giving him a nut and he starts doing it the moment he sees me coming with the nut versus waiting for the cue..)

So, happy hatchday little monster!





Oh and on a sidenote, Zuri is urging all Canadians who read this blog to go VOTE today! Or else he'll come after you ;)

1 comment:

Coco said...

Happy Happy Hatchday you handsome boy!!