Friday, July 15, 2011

Léa is two months old!

Léa turned two months old yesterday. I really wanted to post about it then, but I was waiting on possibly getting pictures. At some point in the evening I had given up and had started to process some pictures of the trip we took to see her earlier this month when I received an email from the breeder. There weren't any pictures quite then, but I was told some would be taken and sent my way so I waited to post.

In that email, the breeder also mentioned that Léa was maintaining a weight of 350g, that she was eating the sprouts, veggies and fruits that were offered to her more and more and that the breeder intended to start offering some almonds and pellets this week-end. As well, it appears that Léa is letting the acrobat in her out more and more; she likes climbing the bars of the cage she's in now, hang from the top and go back down the other side and apparently, each time she makes it down, she looks quite proud of herself!

When I got up this morning, the pictures were there in my inbox. It seems that harness training has begun too! You can see an Aviator harness draped over Léa. She's also perching on a Rosie swing!



This one is a little out of focus, but I posted it anyways because you can still make out her big Cape smile!



Here are a few more pictures from that visit earlier this month.

She's looking at me here, I just love this one.






No comments: