Monday, February 27, 2012

58:365 - Up close & personal



I really like this picture of Shade.

However, I messed up. The list of which bird gets its picture taken when was done this week-end. And all day today I was convinced bird #2 this week was Shade. So I didn't bother looking at the list and just took my picture.

Obviously, it turns out it wasn't her "turn". It was supposed to be Joey. But honestly, I'm happy I went with Shade. I'm not sure if it's the weather today, but the Red bellies have been particularly "trying" today...mind you, the Meyer's aren't far behind. Misbehaving little birds - and when you say that have been more rambunctious than the young ball of energy that is Léa, you know there is a problem.

Anyways, I'll probably just shift the list down and take Joey's picture tomorrow and then follow the order as it was set, skipping over Shade when her name actually comes up.

No comments: