Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Guest


He's been here since Sunday.

I mentioned in an earlier post that I had been gone to Germany for a week - well I went with my mother but she's staying there for an extra two weeks. While I was there, Nemo was being cared for by my father, but he and Nemo aren't really friends, as Nemo likes to see him as a chew toy, so I when I came back, he came here until my mom returns.

He likes me quite a bit but I'm afraid he sees the Boy, specially his hands, the same way he sees my father - like a chew toy. So Nemo hangs with me most of the time. He likes his head scratches and he likes to give kisses..to me. The Boy, he likes to scare and will do an evil laugh (which I do find quite funny although I try not to encourage him).

His eyes are quite expressive.





No comments: