Tuesday, July 3, 2012

One year ago

One year ago, I visited baby Léa for the second time.



Unlike the first visit, Léa was a bit more aware of her surroundings. We also got to spend a bit more time together. She was curious, attentive, playful..she came to see me straight away and did cuddle with me for quite some time.



A year later, and while hyperactive most afternoons when she's out after I come home from work, today was different. I know she has no notion of time, and what today is, but for the hour I had her out of her cage, all she wanted to do was cuddle. I find the coincidence rather endearing.

She now looks much different from the clumsy baby who would trip over her oversize feet. But at heart, she's still that curious and slightly mischievous bird she was back then.

More pictures from back then..




(so hard to keep balance with the awkward feet and oversized head!)



..and from now.





I realize that I'm overdue to take a new picture of her and I together..but the truth is, that task was much easier to do back then than it is now as she won't sit still long enough!

1 comment:

Fernand said...

So nice to see these pictures!