Thursday, August 9, 2012

The drama!

Léa started her time out this afternoon with me in a very cuddly mood.

But that didn't last.

Soon enough, she started climbing all over me, trying to play with my hands (while I tried typing things..). I would send her to go play on some structure and she would invariably fly back to me and start climbing all over me or flip herself and dangle from my sleeves.

More time lapsed, more she was getting "dramatic" - being vocal if I went to move her and such.

Finally, she flew to my shoulder, turned around so she would be facing the opposite direction than I was and then, while gripping my shirt, let herself fall backwards (so onto my chest) whilst screaming bloody murder - and I had nothing to do with it. I think the title "Drama Queen" fits her well!

(She was in no way hurt - it's all a game which I'm NOT rewarding with any attention.)

2 comments:

Eskies Mom said...

I think it's a "season" for Drama Queens now:) I was going to write about my 'tiels, that love to do such a weird things.

Don't stop Lea, it's fun read about you!

Maya said...

I think I would have loved to see the falling-backward-screaming-bloody-murder on video! LOL