Monday, September 17, 2012

260:365 - Won't sit still



Wanting something different, we went downstairs.

I moved the Java tree next to a wall I've never taken a picture against, which also happened to be next to some windows and therefor some nice light went through.

Placed Léa on the tree but she was having none of it. Just kept moving and moving..and when she figured out the Boy was in the kitchen, well all she wanted was to fly in there and join him!

So how does one take a picture in these conditions?

You cheat and you hold your subject.

Léa was quite happy to be on my hand...at first. Then she figured out this was a way I had to get her to hold still for longer and she no longer cooperated and started moving all over again! But by that time I had managed to get a few pictures of her that were sharp enough. On the one above, she seems to be preening away - whatever she did there did not hurt.

No comments: