Monday, September 3, 2012

Paper Popper Party!

My 365 picture from yesterday featured Crystal's Bird Toys "Paper Popper" foot toy.

I had to pick one then, but I had many more pictures to share!

Joey got it first, and limited himself to chewing on the straws. He would generally be one to pull them out but he didn't seem in that mood yesterday.


So excited to get this toy, I flipped over!







It turns out, Joey wasn't the only one who tried out the Paper Popper. Once the littles went back in and it was Léa's turn to come out, she found the toy and immediately pulled a straw out.



She eventually let the straw drop, I put the toy back together and gave it back to her...



...and, as you can see, she went for the EXACT SAME STRAW!!


This grey straw goes quite well with my head!

I would call this toy a success - and proof that the simpler things often do work!

1 comment:

Crystal A said...

So glad they are enjoying this toy :) I'll make sure to add a few into their next order - we know how demanding they can be :)