Saturday, September 22, 2012

Shade and Zuri also approve of Snappy Stars!



Obviously, I moved the toy. It was getting dark and I wanted to close the blinds so the Wingdow had to come down. Since Shade and Zuri play a lot around the atom, I figured putting the toy there would be a good place to start.


Shade is so excited!

At first, the toy terrified Shade who flew away to another stand.

I left the toy up, since Zuri was eyeing it curiously and turned my attention back to the Red bellies who were sitting on the computer desk, which is on the opposite side of the room from the play structure.



Eventually there was some wood chomping noise so I turned around. To my surprise, Shade was the one who was most enthusiastically breaking down the toy and Zuri nibbled here and there.



Obviously, the toy is most definitively a success and I will have to get them all an individual toy for their cages.

No comments: