Sunday, October 7, 2012

SWS 2012 - First order arrived!

The Sidewalk Sale (SWS) isn't even over and I already received my first order (from Crystal's Bird Toys)!

I think it helps that I had clued Crystal in early with what I intended to buy...

It also happens that this has been my biggest order so far in this year's SWS (that is unless Danita continues to put up items I really want in her daily deals..). I'm not sure how Crystal did it!

What did I order?

A Big Beak Bop for Léa



5 Small Squeak Squiggle for the smaller Pois



A Make it Snappy for Léa



6 "Snip Snips" (a "spin off" of the "Make it Snappy") for all the smaller guys. But now that I think of it, the smaller Pois would probably be happy with a "Make it Snappy" as well...it would just take them longer to go through it than Léa - there's always next time!



6 "Snappy Stars"



Obviously, I asked that all the toys remain natural and not have any extra dyes.

Then I did a little blunder - I asked for a "Hoot Pack" thinking they were only for foot toys but they weren't...and I used the terminology that refers to pre-made toys. So in my "Hoot Pack" I got the following two toys - a "It's a Surprise" and "The Hunt".



Those toys will be played with and Petey generally really enjoys toys that involve small boxes so "The Hunt" is right up the alley for him!

Finally, since Crystal received an order from one of my readers, she threw in a referral toy!



Thanks Crystal (and anonymous reader)!

No comments: