Tuesday, October 16, 2012

SWS 2012 - Second of two orders that arrived today!

The second box was from Oliver's Garden.

Because my computer has demonstrated that it's still not feeling all that well (and it doesn't like me processing too many pictures at once), I'll keep this post to the portion of the content of the box that was ordered by me; no, I wasn't one of the lucky winners of the draws Susan had among people who ordered during the Sidewalk Sale, but the Boy had decided to get something before the sale started and have it shipped with my order.

I mostly focused on toys that I knew were favorites.

I ordered 5 Medium Chunky Monkey toys - which are always a HUGE success, especially with Shade who can go through one in a matter of a day...





I also ordered 2 Chipping 101 toys - which were also proved to be well loved (and again, Shade is particularly fond of these).



The Rainbow Trout Jr. has also fans here, the Red bellies were particularly ruthless with this guy's predecessor!



One of the "new" toys I wanted to try was the Fish Stick - I wanted one the first time I saw it posted on the website so I figured now was as good a time as any to finally get it and have the birds try it out.



The last thing I ordered was an long highway. I'm not hanging it up quite yet, but it will eventually get hung up in the orange room, whenever we get around to finally putting hooks up.



Finally, Susan included a free foot toy, a cute little anchor!

No comments: