Monday, December 17, 2012

Léa's got a beard!



...of the "floofy" kind!

I'll be honest, I might have been known to sometime arrange down feathers for some "floofy" shots.

This time, however, I had nothing to do with it. This is all Léa. When I first saw her with that down feather on her beak, I laughed. And while the Boy tried to help her by removing it, she wanted none of it!

I posted pictures of the feathers she's recently lost yesterday; those are nothing compared to the amount of down feathers she shed (and obviously is still losing).

But this pretty much made my day!



(Oh and I really don't like taking pictures in the orange room when I have to use a flash due to low light - it gives everything a terrible orange hue, which I try as best I can to fix with white balance control but I can only do so much...)

No comments: