Sunday, April 7, 2013

Recent homemade toys

I noticed a few weeks ago that my stash of homemade toys was going down rather quickly and figured I'd have to sit down soon and make a few more. Last week-end just happened to be a long weed-end and on the last two days, I finally started to replenish my inventory. Toys are all made with cotton rope, wood beads, pine slices and occasionally a few pieces of natural wood coins (willow and cottonwood).













I also took the opportunity to fill the double skewer I recently got from Avian Stainless, although I wasn't too creative. I mostly filled it with Mother Pluckin' pieces of wood and with a few wooden beads. It doesn't look like much but it's providing entertainment for Shade, Joey, Zuri and Léa, as I have it hanging on the gym structure in the orange room.



Finally, I also refilled one of Joey's skewers. The top piece was on the previous rendition of the skewer, but given it was all that was left, I thought it was time to add a few more items.

No comments: