Sunday, June 9, 2013

Recent perch order from Things for Wings

A few weeks ago I was looking at some perches over at Things for Wings - as always, it took me a few days to make up my mind, but given I really needed some rope perches, I had to put in an order. I was also toying with the idea of purchasing two flagstone perches, to replace the ones Zuri and Pixel currently have, as I find the ones they currently have a little on the small size.

It appears the few days I took to mull things over paid off, in a way, as Danita had assembled a few sets of perches to sell on Facebook as an ensemble, each one having a different number of perches and different kinds of perches. It turns out one of these sets did catch my eye.

Of course, I took a few pictures of the perches I received, although minus the rope perches, as it took me a few days to get around to taking the pictures and I had immediate use for those rope perches.

The two flagstone perches -





The set of perches I got from her Facebook sale -



From left to right, this set includes:
9" Chunky Willow
14" Sandblasted Manzanita
10" Cajeput
12" Cottonwood
One of her new "Load your own pickin perch", which is a stainless steel skewer with washers and a wing nut.

Finally, Danita is also currently having a sale on perches; buy 5 perches, get a 9" chunky willow perch free. The sale is not advertised on her website, but you can find information on how to proceed with a sale order on her Facebook page.


No comments: