Saturday, April 11, 2015

Avian Avenue Sidewalk Sale!

Avian Avenue is having a Sidewalk sale this week-end. I've been a member of Avian Avenue since its early days and at least once a year (sometimes twice), there is a sale that lasts a week-end where most members who also happen to be vendors will offer discounts.

If you click on the link below, you'll see past posts I've made about the Sidewalk sale or of hauls of items I've purchased during the sale:

Just Poifect - Sidewalk sale


Although I've taken a little break from posting (really) regularly on the forum (and the same can be said for this blog) due to being rather busy, Avian Avenue is the parrot-related forum I've been an active member for the longest and I would highly recommend joining.

The official thread about the sale can be found here:

Sidewalk Sale Spring 2015

No comments: